Japanese, Sushi Bars
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 7812 3rd Ave Bayridge, Brooklyn, NY 11209
Phone: (718) 748-3322
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Justin Luke Estévez
One of the best sushi restaurants in Brooklyn and the host is the sweetest nicest person I've ever met. A wonderful restaurant with delicious food. I recommend the chicken maki appetizer and the Black Moon special roll.
Amazing in so many ways. The kindest service in town, patiently dealt with my questions and thank goodness they did otherwise I might have missed out on the amazing udon I received. Make sure you ask for the spice topping for it you won’t be disappointed!
love, Love, LOVE this place! Their food is delicious. I’ve been taking my children here for the last ten years. Even though we’ve moved out of state, we still go back and the owners always greet us like family! Our staple restaurant when we visit Brooklyn.
Very nice atmosphere. It has been my favorite go-to Japanese resturaunt for the last 9 years. The owner is one of the nicest a friendliest person you may ever meet!
Eye exam is quick and professional, services are friendly. Good store.